A SECURE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY YOU CAN AFFORD
Eastlands Mature Lifestyle Estate in Benoni North heralds a new era in retirement estate living in South Africa.
We have combined upmarket sectional title investment homes (not life rights) with extensive wellness, healthcare and frail care facilities in a secure, beautiful setting, all managed by the leading authority in senior living, Geratec.
We offer active, self-sufficient over 50s who are young at heart, as well as astute investors, a valuable asset that promises to deliver lifestyle and financial returns for years to come.
Healthy living and physical wellbeing are prioritised through our Lifestyle Centre and its highly sought-after active ageing offerings:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Lap pool
- Bowling green
- Gym and health studio
- Carpentry and metalwork workshop facilities
Residents’ future health and care needs are catered for through our Healthcare and Wellness Centre:
- 6 dedicated assited living suites offering professional homecare services or personalised care in the comfort of residents’ homes
- 15-bed frail care centre providing 24-hour frail care
- Assisted living units based at the healthcare facility
Easy day-to-day living is facilitated by providing residents with access to:
- Pet-friendly units
- Vegetable allotments
- Storage facilities
- Laundry and cleaning facilities
- Doctors’ rooms
- Shuttle bus
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- 3 room boutique hotel-styled rooms for overnighting family and friends
And we boast extensive, state-of-the-art security for the ultimate peace of mind:
- A 2.4m boundary wall with individual zoned electric fencing
- Extensive network of CCTV cameras
- 24-hour active guarding
- 24-hour secure access control
- Internal phone system linked to the security gatehouse, frail care centre and armed response
- Plus a separate, secured contractor’s entrance during construction
All our 1- and 2-bedroom garden apartments; 2-bedroom semi-detached units; 2-bedroom freestanding units and 3-bedroom freestanding homes have been carefully designed with the environment in mind, and feature:
- Passive climatic design
- Natural building materials
- Energy-saving fittings and equipment
- Low-pitched tiled roofs
- Low-maintenance finishes
- Sophisticated upmarket kitchens with water efficient taps
- Luxury bathrooms with water and energy efficient fittings
The homes are set in expansive landscaped parklands planted with indigenous trees and shrubs, while common areas feature walking trails with large ponds and extensive indigenous planting areas that attract abundant birdlife.
Eastlands is not just a future-forward retirement estate. It’s a cost-effective lifestyle opportunity for those transitioning from careers to active retirement who are looking for their forever homes, and a high-performance investment prospect for property investors.